Yoga Classes, Laughter, Meditation and Massage in Dublin
Hi, I’m Julia. I offer yoga classes in Dublin as well as yoga workshops and laughter events. I’m specialised in therapeutic yoga for lower back pain and stress relief. I believe yoga is accessible for everybody – no matter if you are a professional athlete or a happy couchpotato. It’s all about working with where you are to find the right balance between challenge and ease.
Check out my yoga classes in Dublin in the schedule – and by popular demand, you can now book 1:1 appointments like massages or private classes online. If you have any questions, simply give me a shout.
See you soon!
B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Yoga
My name is Julia Kleinfeld. I am a qualified 500-hour yoga teacher and my specialisation is therapeutic yoga for low back pain and stress relief. I teach gentle Hatha Yoga, accessible Ashtanga Yoga and Restorative Yoga. I have completed my studies with Himalaya Yoga Valley in India under the guidance of Yogacharya Lalit Kumar.
Amongst regular classes and yoga workshops, I also offer Laughter Yoga classes which are not only great fun, but also fantastic to strengthen your immune system.
I believe every body is absolutely unique and has individual needs, which is why I love giving massages as well as 1:1 private yoga classes and my signature treatment Finding Balance to totally relax you.
Get in touch with any questions or if you just want to say hello!
- 200h & 500h Yoga Teacher Training – Himalaya Yoga Valley (India)
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training – Laughter Yoga Ireland (Ireland)
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Level I & II – with Adam Divine (Ireland)
Continued Professional Development
- “Restorative Yoga for Low Back Pain” – Research Paper, during 500hr Training
- Advanced Yoga for Shoulders and Arm Balances – with Susan Church (Ireland)
- The Spine and Core Advanced – with Susan Church (Ireland)
- Awakening the Light Body – with Adolf Brown (Bali)
- Chakra Training – with Viriam Kaur (Ireland)
- Myofascial Release – with James Mattingley (Bali)